Grouper is well suited for grilling and is a nice change of pace from traditional hot dogs and burgers. Zippy Fish's red grouper fillets are perfect for this recipe.
Total Prep Time: 25 minutes Makes 4 servings
- 1 ½ lb Grouper fillets (3/4 thick)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoons of Siracha (taste and adjust Siracha to the heat you would like on your grouper)
- 1 lime
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Ciabatta rolls
- Season grouper with lime juice as well as salt and pepper to taste. Let it stand in seasoning for 10 minutes.
- While your grouper is marinating , get mayonnaise and add Siracha and mix well
- Brush grouper with olive oil.
- Preheat grill to medium. Grill fish – skin side down and grill for 5 minutes, turn once it separates from grill easily and grill three more minutes.
- Add spicy mayonnaise to you Ciabatta roll and add your grouper.
Recipe by Chef Gem