Total Prep Time: 25 minutes Makes 4 servings
- 1 1/2lb of salmon with the skin removed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of dill paste or fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon of white pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Brush fish with dill paste and olive oil. If you are using fresh dill, you may lay a stem on each fillet after brushing fish with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with any fresh vegetables you want such as zucchini or squash, get as creative as you want.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until fillets are opaque and separates easily from pan.
Recipe by Chef Gem